TPS/IPMS is optimized for a wide range of input voltage and System sizes. The system is modular in construction with various subsystems under supervision of Single Program Manager.
The architecture of TPS/IPMS is engineered across the latest micro controller, which monitors the data and information in real time and controls the whole system.
- If EB available is 90-270V for 3 phase, system will work on 3 phase and all rectifiers and SVRs will get ON
- If EB available is 90-270V for 2-phase, system will work on 2 phase and all rectifiers and SVRs will get ON
- If EB available is 90-270V for 1-phase, system will work on 1 phase and 60% of the rectifiers and SVRs will get ON
- Highest efficiency in Minimum space
- Lesser CAPEX and OPEX: Due to Lesser footprints / lesser Air Conditioning requirements / lesser heat generation
- Higher MTBF: Due to lesser switch gears and Components.
- Inbuilt DG Charger Box/ Common Hub for AC and DC terminations
- I/O Galvanic isolation with HV/LV protection
- Modular Static Line Conditioners
- Remote monitoring thru GSM/GPRS Modem
- Plug and Play: Single Rack comprehensive AC & DC Power solution in place of individual equipment, like AMF Panel of DG, Isolation Transformer, Servo Stabilizer, Healthy Phase Selector, DC Power System, Alarm Panel, Data logging, AC and DC Energy measurements and Network Management System.
- Single program manager for better reliability
- Rectifier Modules based on Resonant Topology Leading to Ultra Compact dimensions and Highest Efficiency in the Industry, >95%.
- Real-time fuel monitoring with Auto SMS on refill.
- Zero Cross-over technique in SVR’s for maximum reliability